Oral Surgery, San Luis Obispo CA
San Luis Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
& Dental Implant Center
San Luis Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental Implant Center, is based around comprehensive oral and maxillofacial surgery done in a outpatient setting. Our staff is well trained to assist patients with the full dental experience, whether we are seeing him/her for a quick visit, for removal of a painful tooth or for treatment that may require special scheduling considerations. Often times, we coordinate difficult treatment plans with your referring dentist and value our relationships with them so that your care runs smoothly. In addition, our office is equipped with the latest technology and strives to exceed OSHA & HIPAA standards.
Specific surgical procedures performed include:
- Removal of 3rd molars and other teeth
- Placement of dental implants, often immediately after a tooth is extracted
- Complete anesthesia services, including general anesthesia
- Temporary restoration of dental implants for immediate esthetic concerns
- Orthognathic/Facial reconstructive procedures
- Treatment of facial trauma, including dental trauma
- Emergent/urgent surgical dental care
- Temporo-mandibular joint therapy
Please call us at 805-541-5611 with any questions or to schedule an appointment.