Oral Surgery, San Luis Obispo CA
San Luis Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental Implant Center
San Luis Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental Implant Center, is based around comprehensive oral and maxillofacial surgery done in a outpatient setting. Our staff is well trained to assist patients with the full dental experience, whether we are seeing him/her for a quick visit, for removal of a painful tooth or for treatment that may require special scheduling considerations. Often times, we coordinate difficult treatment plans with your referring dentist and value our relationships with them so that your care runs smoothly. In addition, our office is equipped with the latest technology and strives to exceed OSHA & HIPPA standards.
Specific surgical procedures performed include:
- Removal of 3rd molars and other teeth
- Placement of dental implants, often immediately after a tooth is extracted
- Complete anesthesia services, including general anesthesia
- Temporary restoration of dental implants for immediate esthetic concerns
- Orthognathic/Facial reconstructive procedures
- Treatment of facial trauma, including dental trauma
- Emergent/urgent surgical dental care
- Temporo-mandibular joint therapy
Dental Implants San Luis Obispo CA
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office at 805-541-5611
Dental Implant Presentation
To provide you with a better understanding of dental implants, we have provided the following multimedia presentation. Many common questions pertaining to dental implants are discussed.