Dr. Adam J. Janette
Implant and Oral Surgeon in San Luis Obispo
Dr. Adam J. Janette was raised in the Chicago suburb of Oak Park. There he earned his Bachelors’ degree in Physiology from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. He then proceeded to the University of Illinois-Chicago Dental School, earning his Doctorate degree in Dentistry in 1991.
After completing dental school, Dr. Janette obtained his specialized Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training at Northwestern University Medical Center and Dental School.
During his one year internship and four year residency, Dr. Janette received extensive training in facial reconstruction and orthognathic surgery, facial trauma, anesthesia techniques, dentoalveolar surgery, bone grafting and the surgical placement of dental implants.
Additionally he participated in a unique cleft lip and palate exchange with the University of Sao Paolo, Brazil, In Bauru, S.P., Brazil.
Choose Exceptional Oral Surgery
Dr. Janette can treat a variety of problems related to the mouth, teeth, and face. Contact us to schedule an appointment!
Professional Memberships and Affiliations for Dr. Janette
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Cleft Palate Association
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- California Association of OMS
- Central Coast Dental Society